[one_full last=”yes” spacing=”yes” center_content=”no” hide_on_mobile=”no” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_position=”left top” hover_type=”none” link=”” border_position=”all” border_size=”0px” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” padding=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”down” animation_speed=”0.1″ animation_offset=”” class=”” id=””][title size=”1″ content_align=”left” style_type=”default” sep_color=”” margin_top=”30″ margin_bottom=”” class=”” id=””]
WANTED: Customer Service SuperStar & Dream Team Member[/title][fusion_text]Thanks for checking out this opportunity to do something that matters. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please read this page (all of it) to see if you feel like we may be a match.
Then, if you’re excited about this opportunity, APPLY! (But not till you read this whole page…because details are important.)
Are you the type of person who loves solving problems and making people happy?
Do you find yourself wondering how to improve the way things run in your company, how to make customers more satisfied, and how to make everything more efficient.
Have you ever thought to yourself, “If I were the one in charge, I would say it this way”.
Do lesser people call you the resident miracle-worker of your crowd; the one who gets stuff done, solves problems quickly, and wonders what’s taking everyone else so long…???
We call you the latest addition to our Dream Team.
Who are we? We are YesMasters Real Estate Success Training, a fast-growing training and coaching company for real estate agents. I am the CEO…and we are building a team of the sharpest, funniest, most dedicated, and talented people you will ever have the pleasure of working with.
We believe in client-centricity, innovation, and unity. As a part of an early stage company, we are looking for high performing individuals who value collaboration, curiosity, ownership, accountability, leadership, and learning. Great companies are only built with great people. We move fast. Maybe a little too fast—which brings me to you…
I need an Customer Service Superstar.
I need you to have a heart—and understand that our clients and customers come to us for help and answers for the businesses and lives. I need you to be attentive, caring, and a great problem-solver.
I need YOU to uphold perfection by finding every single imperfection and categorizing them into priorities.
I need you to be diligent and organized. Tell me if you need more work. Tell me if you need less work. Check in with things that need checking in. The calendar is king.
I need you to take charge of your job and make sure that you are worth the high expectations you have for YOURSELF.
I need you to have at least 1 year working SOMEWHERE. I don’t care where, I just want to know that you’ve worked before.
I need you to have SUPERB concentration. If you are easily distracted, this job is NOT for you.
I need you to communicate effectively and let me know what you’re doing, when you’re doing it, and in some cases, how you’re doing it.
- Provide administrative support to CEO
- Member/Client Services (Email and Phone) – You are the Voice of YESMasters!
Member Support – Email and Phone
Social Media support in FB Groups/Pages
Welcome calls to new coaching members.
- Assisting with Event Coordination – You are the Face of YESMasters!
We do several live events every year in LA.
- Respond to emails and voicemails.
- Online research.
- Scheduling appointments.
- CRM maintenance.
Requirements – A successful candidate will be/have:
- A people-person who never has a bad day.
- Motivated, passionate, patient, and friendly.
- Self-driven with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership skills, sense of urgency, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Basic knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, and Google
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Understanding and experience with Social Media Platforms (especially Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter & Linked-In)
- Must be flexible and have the ability to take direction well.
- Experience with marketing is a big plus.
- Thick skin and ability to learn and keep learning.
- Timely, professional, and hungry.
This is a full-time position with the option of working remotely much of the time. You will start with a 60-Day training period. After 2 months, you will evaluate if this company is right for you, and we will do the same. If we are a fit, you will on-board with us and rock the world.
Hiring process (I.e. What to do next):
- Send us your cover letter and resumé. Cover letter can be written or video.
- Potential candidates will be contacted via email with auditions.
- Candidates will be invited to schedule face to face interview.
If this sounds good to you, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: “Let me join the team.” Also in the email, tell us what is your favorite food and why.