After you learn how to do a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA), how do you get good at interpreting the comps and determining how much a house is worth?
Here are 5 steps to mastering CMAs:
- Preview 10 or more new listings a week. Get yourself familiar with active listings to gain more market knowledge. Do this for 2-3 hours a day.
- Do CMAs on at least 2 of them each week.
- Decide the price you would list it at...and then track them to see what price each one sells for and how long it takes to each one to sell. This will give you more insight into where you got it right or wrong.
- Ask for insights from top listing agents and appraisers. You’ll learn when you get help.
- Prospect every day and get listing appointments so you get real experience with CMA's.
The more confident you get, the better you’ll be at getting the best results for your client.
If you want to master how to do a CMA, go to AgentPowerLaunch.com and get my entire CMA Training from one of the 12 complete video training modules w/ over 50 deep dive videos and resources.
What have you learned about mastering CMAs? Share them in the comments section below.